Monday, February 27, 2012

Email trouble

Just want to drop a quick note and let everyone know that I have emailed you all back, but you may not have gotten a reply. My email host has been working on my account because that little blue arrow that shows you have replyed to an email is not showing up on emails I replied to. I have been just double checking my sent mail folder to be sure that things are still going through. Checked it tonight and it was EMPTY!!! I have a ticket in with my host, they are a paid for service and I am very upset about this. Hopefully everything will be up and running by tomorrow morning when you all get up and read this, but if you have not gotten an email reply from me please resend it because I have no idea if my emails are going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment