Saturday, March 3, 2012

Moo Moo 5 Weeks









Moo Moo Female English Bulldog Puppy For Sale $2,400

About Moo Moo

Moo Moo is the doll baby of the bunch. She is the smallest of them all. Maybe that's what makes her such a little rascal. If her larger brother Joey is on the floor crying 9 times out of 10 Moo Moo is the one standing over him pinning him to the floor. If my 9 year old daughter is complaining because someone is pulling her hair - it's Moo Moo. She runs to me the minute I walk into the kitchen and if I sit on the floor she's the one that wants into my lap. If I'm walking around she is attached to my leg, literally, pant leg in mouth attached to my leg. If I'm not paying enough attention to her while she is in my lap she does the same move her mommy does, sticks her little paw out and taps me with it, like a person would tap you on the shoulder. That one sweet move and all her orneriness is forgiven.

 Moo Moo is fun and endearing all rolled together in a ball of wrinkles. So cute people are always saying she doesn't even look real. She has the perfect nose rope and the corkscrew tail, the dark red coat contrasting with the white mask. She is the vision of perfection, with attitude. One way or another she's turning heads.

Outtakes

During the shooting of these photos the girls got to discussing how we should write up their for sales ad.


Questions about the puppies and/or the photography welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment